Friday, August 3, 2007

Welcome to the AC/DC News Blog!

Hi,

My name's Jon Talisman and I've been an AC/DC fan for over 25 years. For the last seven years of my life I've operated an online AC/DC fan club known as The Bon Scott Club.

During that time, I've done my best to locate and share AC/DC related news from all around the world with club members.

The Bon Club, as it's affectionately called, has also been a great meeting place for AC/DC fans from across the globe. Indeed, fans there have openly shared photos, music files and, most importantly, their thoughts and love for our favorite band's music.

My ultimate goal was to bring fans together to form lasting friendships based on their common interest in AC/DC and I believe I've achieved that to the best of my ability.

Now, however, I've decided to take a slightly different course to reach other fans.

So, I've created this blog in hopes of sharing AC/DC news and info with a larger audience and I'm vastly scaling back the time and effort I put into the club.

This is my first attempt at blogging so please bear with me as I learn how to do it. I sincerely hope you enjoy the results.

Keep rockin, Jon

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG,OMG,omg!!!
Blog away buddy blog away!!
And I'll say, what we have here is freedom, freedom to AC/DCBlog as we will.We are but children, and AC/DC have raised us, praised us, lifted us higher,higher, and higher than we've ever been high!
Lay down your hate, hold up your love, give me,give me,...COME ON AND GIVE ME PEOPLE! Give me a hallauea for the best dam band to ever hit the land!
A hot machine that keeps it's motor clean,
If I could be a "Fly on the Wall" I'd know better!!!

Il Venturetto said...

Very glad to see you bloggin' ;)

Jon, thanks a lot for all your hard work

ladybike said...

heeee Jon
my life has changed in the right
direction since i joined the Bon Scott googlegroup
thanks to you and Claudia and all the good friends i have met there
keep up the good work blogging Jon
by the way: i'm still waiting for your pic :)
LOVE
Marja Ladybike

Unknown said...

hey JON , i found ya!! hee hee!! great start!